Monday, April 7, 2008

Taiwan actress Ruby Lin recently shot an advertisement for a bath lotion


Taiwan actress Ruby Lin recently shot an advertisement for a bath lotion, showing off her fair skin. [Photo: ent.sina.com.cn]

and after seeing her skin that is so flawlessly white, I now know why many folks around the world love chinese beauty, they are just so damn fine!

that's not a lot of skin to show. but I love her beauty. She's never aged. Love Ruby Lin!

Ruby Lin is quite pretty. I like her acting skills sometimes, other times I don't. But she's quite beautiful and she's finally maturing in looks. Her skin is so lovely, it makes me jealous. dry.gif lol. I can't wait to see her upcoming film! She looks so different in it!

Her skin doesn't look like that in her series. She's darker but she's still very pretty for her age. She's 32 but looks like 25.
















No comments: